Today I’m featured on the Romantic Novelists’ Association’s blog. Why don’t you grab a coffee and read all about it?
Our guest today is Elle Amberley. Not a member of the RNA but a prolific author who writes Women’s Fiction, Literary, short stories and features. Her publisher tells me that Elle’s particular strength is writing positive stories with a strong theme of being lost and finding yourself again. Having overcome many obstacles in her life, including a very difficult childhood, she chose to reconstruct her life. Rather than writing a memoir like many abuse victims she prefers to marry fiction with some of her own experiences.
- Find out what my writing schedule is. Or even if I have one.
- The craft tip that helped me the most.
- Whether I’m a plotter or a panster.
- What I think about ebooks.
- What my latest work in progress is.
Read all about it here:
You can also go behind the scenes and look at the mood board I created for my Parisian novel.
Lost In Your Time
Ah, the dangers of the internet! We’ve all been warned, but do we take notice? When Natasha clicks on a link, her whole life is turned upside down. A flash from the past, a chance meeting with a gorgeous French rock star…
A chance to start over and forget the pain and misery from the last two years. But can Natasha let go? Will she accept this new twist in her life?
Thank you Elle for sparing time to talk to us today. We wish you every success in the future. Best wishes, Freda
To find out more about Elle Amberley you can find her here:
- Tick Tock | Two days left (elleamberley.co.uk)
- A writer in Paris (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Can you spot Mr Whinger in Lost in your time? (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Novelist meets French rock star, prepare for the sparkles. (elleamberley.co.uk)
- All writing is personal (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Paris | Picture of the day (elleamberley.co.uk)