Just in case you don’t know what I’m talking about, here’s the link from one of Britain’s much acclaimed and prestigious newspapers (hope you got the sarcastic bit)
Either it’s a very sad story of a woman with a deep problem or it’s a hoax. Thing is she apparently is an award winning journalist and nobody had heard from her before? Hmm, strange, is it not?
Either way it’s causing quite a stir, I bet the Daily Mail is grinning all the way.
The Dear One made a comment. “Perhaps she’s been living in France for too long and suffers from the well-known French arrogance.”
There’s being confident and there’s Samantha Brick. I’m astonished at the storm this article has created. She’s vilified and called ugly. Does it matter whether she’s beautiful or not?
I’m not going to join the bash whether it’s a true story or a hoax. People love to hate it seems, I don’t. If the story is true, I’d say shame on the Daily Mail for exploiting a woman who clearly has problems.
Yes, sadly women can be bitchy. I can’t believe I used that word, hate it. They can be jealous for all sorts of reasons. Fortunately there are aslo beautiful women, the ones with inner beauty, and these are the women I want to be associated with.
P.S. Thanks to the Daily Mail people now have a strange idea of what French men are like, referring to the pictures of her husband posing with a gun.
Is any of this Samantha Brick story true? I don’t know, but it’s all trash anyway.
Right, got better things to do now, cheerio.
- Samantha Brick gets Brick to the Face (mycityshy.com)
- In case you missed it: What was trending on Twitter? Samantha Brick (thisismysoapbox.wordpress.com)
- Journalist Samantha Brick’s oversized ego writes a piece in ‘Daily Mail’ (twitchy.com)
- Samantha Brick returns, to troll the internet (liberalconspiracy.org)
- Yes, Samantha Brick Is Obnoxious, But the Daily Mail Is Trolling Us All [Douchebags] (jezebel.com)
- Samantha Brick: We Don’t Hate You Because You’re Beautiful (whatemilydidnext.wordpress.com)
- Who Is Samantha Brick And Why Has She Became An Internet Sensation? (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Samantha Brick: Daily Mail cannon fodder? (themediablog.typepad.com)