It was on the cards, a novel based in Paris, inspired by a life-changing experience and a long love story with France.
Find out more in this brand new interview where Elle Amberley Author gets personal and reveals how France has played such an important part in her life.
Here’s the link An audience with author Elle Amberley> guesting on Sue Fortin’s blog
And you can also find her here guesting on Tony Riches’ blog Book Launch
Two days to go before the launch!
Stay tuned for the contest on Wednesday and share the love 🙂
Posted by Indio Press
LOST IN YOUR TIME (28th March)
Ah, the dangers of the internet! We’ve all been warned, but do we take notice?
When Natasha clicks on a link, her whole life is turned upside down. A flash from the past, a chance meeting with a gorgeous French rock star…
A chance to start over and forget the pain and misery from the last two years.
But can Natasha let go? Will she accept this new twist in her life?
Will she regain her “joie de vivre”? Or will the sparks fizzle out?
Cover blurb, courtesy of Jae De Wylde, author of The Thinking Tank.
Rock star or husband – which would you choose?
Elle’s chatty and engaging style invites us in to share Nat’s thoughts and feelings as she comes to terms with another of life’s twists. Will she choose happiness or duty? Or are they one and the same?
- How to beat writer’s block (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Trashionista interview (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Novelist meets French rock star, prepare for the sparkles. (elleamberley.co.uk)
- A writer in Paris (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Paris | Picture of the day (elleamberley.co.uk)
- All writing is personal (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Can you spot Mr Whinger in Lost in your time? (elleamberley.co.uk)