A while ago, I was asked to come up with some personal quotes. I’d like to share them with you. Many have been taken from various posts I have written and magazine articles.
Hope you will enjoy my “philosophy”!
- We do not have to suffer our lives or wait for some miracle to happen so let’s embrace life. Even on the darkest of days, there is always something to be grateful about, some small mercy.
- Learn from your past, whether good or bad and then move on!
- This madness possessing me, the one that stops me in my tracks, forcing me to write, so compulsive and obsessive.
- As a young child I believed and hoped, it made me a survivor.We are free to survive our lives and to live them to the fullest.Given time and hope, it is amazing what you can accomplish.
- Writing a blog, I find is an excellent way to let out the torrent of thoughts and ideas raging in my head.
- Feminism means different things to people.For me,it just means respecting women as much as men and thus giving women the same rights and opportunities as men.
- What I have learned that it is ok to be different,we are not clones after all! We are all different ,some of us just a little more than others.
- I explain to my children that life is a long endless cycle.Many things may happen,little and not so little tragedies but sooner or later there will be rejoicing again.It’s the circle of life.
- The more you learn , the more you realise how much more there is to know.How exciting it is to be on a perpetual voyage of discovery! The constant struggle between my brain, sleep and words.
- So many reasons why food no longer is about eating and becomes the focus of your problems, masking the real issues.
- I’m very instinctive and mostly I write because it keeps me sane, I hope !
- Don’t change your perception of me once you learn where I come from, because you’d be wrong and I’m so tired of having to justify myself, my roots or my nationality !
- One thing for sure, all the women in my family are strong and stubborn, my daughter is following the same path, in a good way !
- More than ever I respect life as always, life is precious and we all have something to give, sometimes it just takes time to appreciate what we can all achieve.
- I suppose I’ve always had a strong survival instinct, a belief deep down that there is always a light at the end of the darkest of tunnels.
- So many obstacles, Yet, we do go on, Giving up is not an option.