The joys of motherhood:
- when you finally drop off to sleep, only to be woken up by your little one having a nightmare.(aha!)
- when they say the nicest things.
- when they see the world so much more clearly than adults.
- when they draw, paint, create and offer you their master piece.
- when they first smile at you.
- when you hear their babble.
- when you see them persevering and finally succeed.
- when they give you a cuddle.
- when they snuggle up with you.
- when they look at you in awe. I know, you’re going to tell me it won’t last.
- when they try to cheer you up if you’re a little down in the dumps or not feeling well.
- when they look radiant whatever the reason might be.
- when their little faces lighten up.
And all these little things that fill you with joy and warm you up inside.