Sometimes, watching the news unfold can be all too overwhelming.
So much suffering, hatred, violence…
Why does the society we live in behave in such a way?
- A woman finds herself, pursued by a man and forced to perform fellatio on him.It’s the middle of the night, in a deserted street in France.
- Her crime, she overtook him.
- Reactions to an article reporting this appalling incident included crude remarks, forgetting the horror of the situation.
- Tweets abounded on Twitter, some rather disgusting.
- Cheap comments on how she should have done this or that, easy to say when you haven’t been in this situation.
Sometimes, it’s nice to take a step back and go back to your own reality.I have my own battle with health to
fight and my lovely children to look after.
Being passionate, at times, hurts too much and saps your energy.There is only so much one person can do.
It is often my downfall to care too much and to get too involved.
Luckily, I have someone by my side who reminds me to look after myself.
I look at my children whom I want to give all I’ve got, all the energy I have.
- We can all do our bit to contribute to a better world, on our own and also united.
- We should always remember to respect each other.
- I believe in humanity, I am also a dreamer.
- A dreamer like John Lennon singing “Imagine…”
So, I won’t stop caring, obviously.I’ll just try and remember to
take better care of myself and I certainly will not forget to
spend precious time with my children.